Monday, April 11, 2011

Smitten & In Love...

So today I went to the doctors for my first check-up with this pregnancy. We're not set on a date yet, she wants me to go and get an ultrasound on Thursday to confirm the date because I'm not exactly sure of my last period. The date I kind of figure is 11/1/11. We'll see how it goes on Thursday though and what they say.

I have to say that I feel like this pregnancy has been my hardest. I have been really sick as far as feeling nauseous all of the time! Not only feeling nauseous but actually throwing up. So I guess you can say that I have morning sickness but I have it all day long! I never had morning sickness with Aiden or the girls. I just felt nauseous all the time with those two pregnancies. Plus, I've been really sick for about a week and a half with Bronchitis and it doesn't seem to be getting any better.

Anyway, back to the doctor... so we have a heartbeat. I am smitten and in love again. I love that sound of hearing your baby's heartbeat for the very first time. Actually, who am I kidding... I love hearing it all of the time. There is just something about it that I can't explain. Dr. R said there is one in there and I just laughed at her and said "yeah, that's what you told me last time and then when I went for my Ultrasound there were two babies in there." lol. Honestly I think I might have heard two heartbeats. You could definitely hear one loud and clear but I think I might have heard something else in the background. So we'll see what happens on Thursday. I'm excited to see my lil baby <3


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home