Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Its going to be a long 9 months...

I am totally exhausted and honestly don't think I've had a good nights sleep in like two weeks. I toss and turn and have weird and bad dreams. Its horrible... I feel horrible. I just want to sleep, one night of sound sleep will make me a happy girl at this point. I am constantly feeling sick and nauseous. I don't puke but I feel like I am going to any second. When I think of food it turns my stomach in knots and makes me want to get sick, nevermind eatting actual food. I hope that this doesn't last much longer and is just my body adjusting. We still haven't told our families yet. I think we're a little scared of what they are going to say and stuff. We were trying to wait until after our first doctor appointment on the 30th to make sure everything is ok and stuff but I really don't think that is going to happen. I feel sick all the time and just feel miserable and anyone around me can tell. Hell, they might have that "feeling" that I'm pregnant. I have a really hard time getting up in the morning, I guess due to the lack of sleep at night. So needless to say, I've been late to work almost everyday this week. Well, I think I'll end this here as it has turned into a serious bitch session. I'm just tired and not feeling very well today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home