Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another ultrasound...

Today we went to have another ultrasound and to have some blood work done for the Sequential Screening. So we got to see our little bugs again. Baby A was being very cooperative for the ultrasound tech but Baby B, not so much. The ultrasound tech kept trying to poke the baby to get it to roll over so that he could get all of his measurements that he needed but the lil bug was being stubborn. lol. I think in the end he got all everything he needed and he took some blood work. So I should be hearing back from them in about a week. It's just so amazing seeing them there on the monitor. We got a couple of more pictures of them and I scheduled my 19 week ultrasound scan for June 6th. So hopefully if they both cooperate at that point we'll find out what we're having! I can't wait!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home