Saturday, April 30, 2011

Just some rambling...

It's been a long week and I am totally exhausted! The weekend is going to get even crazier. I am finally starting to feel better, thank goodness! My Bronchitis seems to pretty much be gone aside from the random coughing fits I have every once in a while. I am not puking nearly as much as I was. I've had terrible morning sickness with this pregnancy. It just shows all pregnancies are different. With my last two pregnancies I felt nauseous all the time but only actually puked like once or twice the whole pregnancy. I would just eat crackers and ginger ale and it would settle my stomach at least for a little bit. This time it does nothing. I'm in my second trimester now, so that might be the reason that the morning sickness is passing.

Tomorrow I am having a birthday party for John. Pretty much just family and a couple of his friends. We're going to tell everyone then about me being pregnant with Twins! So we'll see how it goes. I'm excited to finally just get it out in the open. I think everyone will be happy to our faces and then once they leave they will be like WTH. I know it's going to be a huge responsibility for us being the mommy & daddy to five little ones. It is what it is though and God and the universe must have a plan for us or it would not have happened. We will figure it out and make it work. I have the most awesome way of telling them, or at least I think it is. I will tell you all about it tomorrow once it's done and post pictures.

Tonight we are going to sit Aiden and the girls down to talk to them about it. I'm sure that they have heard John and I talking about me being pregnant but we haven't actually sat them down to explain it to them. I really hope that they are happy with the news. I often worry that having another little one, actually two of them will be taking away from the three what we already have. How could we possibly spend quality time with all of them and let them each know how much we love them and how very special they are to us. I don't know, I'm sure it will all be fine. These are just the things that keep me awake at night. I think I just stress out about things and worry too much.

Well, I have to run. We have a ton of things to do around the house to get ready for the party and errands to run. Then tonight I will start cooking and baking....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home