Thursday, July 28, 2011

Keep Shining...

Sometimes we are drown in thinking too much in work, in mortage, kids school,money or whatever worries we have in a normal day, that we don´t make time for ourselves, time to breath, time to rest our Souls, time to connect ourselves with our own light, to add some positive thoughts to ourselves. It is time to give yourself a rest, pamper yourself with a bath, or lay down in the garden and look the sky or burn some lavender oil or inscense to relax yourself or do a meditation. Our Soul sometimes screams for help, for some peace inside of all the chaos. Give yourself today a time to reflect in how important and precious you are and give yourself a big hug for accomplish many things in your life. You have make it through to today with ups and downs, Because of this, You have to appreciate yourself. Let yourself be in peace for a moment, tonight or today whatever is is in your country.

Appreciate the beautiful You. Be thankful to yourself. Sometimes We clap and appreciate how beautiful other people are. Now, it is time To clap yourself, hug yourself and Say to yourself I am unique, I am strong, I have gorgeous soul, I am loving, I am caring and I am alive. I am LOVE. Blessings and sparkling light to All your Beautiful souls! Keep Shining!
´`'*°☆.♥¸.☆¨´♥`'*°☆.♥ ☆´`'♥*¸.☆¨´`'°♥´`'*°☆.♥¸.☆¨´♥`'*°☆.♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home