Sunday, November 13, 2011

Today...

Today as I look at this, it seems like she's saying "I will see through this blindfold. Anything and everything is possible. I will see using my senses. I will sense the world around me. I will feel the the cool of the wind and hear the synchronized caw of the birds in flight.. and sense the air moving with their flapping wings. I will wear this blindfold until I can become one with the universe around me. Until I mix with the clouds and the rain and the song of doves. I will become one with the universe around me and when I remove this blindfold, I will appreciate it all more than my eyes alone ever did before. I will be present in my reality because I choose it. I will be present in my experience and it will be a presence long awaited. I stand on the edge and I feel with all of my senses. I feel my existence and I experience the great universe all around me. I choose it because this life is given to me. I choose it because the choice is mine." ♥

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home