Monday, December 19, 2005

The first of the family notifications...

I'm still tired and not sleeping at night at all. I guess it could be due to stress and things of that nature. I've been having crazy weird dreams too. I figured it out the other night and I sleep in like hour to hour and a half intervals. I seriously hope that the sleepless nights end soon. Yesterday we went to New York for the day with my mom, sisters, and my friend Erin. Of course I had no sleep on Saturday night, so I was exhausted. It was a really fun day and we had a great time, I just think it was alot with having no sleep. So right before lunch my stomach took a turn for the worst and was all upset and pukey feeling. I could hardly eat, but was nibbling on some bread and sipping my ginger ale. Everyone was like what's the matter and stuff. I just said I didn't feel well. John put his head on my shoulder and was like why, what's the matter? He's so excited, he wants to tell everyone. I'm still in denial over the whole thing. Sandy blurts out what are you pregnant? Jokingly of course and my eyes just swelled with tears. So yeah, its out of the bag with at least 1/2 my family. They are really happy for me and John. They're excited about having a little munchkin running around. I think Erin is already trying to plan my baby shower. Haha. Now we just have to tell my Dad and his wife, and John's family. I'm sure his family will be happy too. I'm just worried about what my Dad will think or say. My sister Sandy wants me to tell them on Thursday at our pre-Christmas get together. I'm still undecided, so we'll see what happens.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're beautiful! and wonderful! and you're having a wonderful and beautiful child! and John is there with you! you have the best support network there is! don't worry baby! *big hug*

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home