Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Oh baby...

Well, on March 25th I was due to have a visit from Aunt Flow and let’s just say she never showed up! It was crazy because I had a dream the night before that I took a pregnancy test and it was positive and I was pregnant. I told John when we woke up and he was like oh wow! So we waited a week and I kept swearing she would make her appearance and needless to say she didn’t. So I took a test on March 28th and left the bathroom. Sure enough I walked back into the bathroom a few minutes later and John had a grin from ear to ear on his face and I knew right away it was positive. So for those of you that haven’t heard yet (which is pretty much everyone)… I’m pregnant again!

I already went to the doctor’s for our first appointment on May 7th and everything is going great. She heard the heartbeat even though it was really faint. She told us if she couldn’t hear anything not to worry because it was still kind of early. John and I didn’t really hear it as Aiden was screaming and crying. I think he thought that she was hurting me or something. Needless to say we won’t make that mistake again and take him to my doctor’s appointments anymore, we will have to get a sitter. So I am due on December 2nd and I’m about 12 weeks pregnant. We’ve pretty much only told our immediate family and a couple of very close friends. We still haven’t told my dad, my grandmom, and John’s sister. We’re supposed to go over to my dad’s house Thursday night to tell him and I’m just stressed about it. He apparently has a problem with the fact that John and I aren’t married. I will say the same thing that I have always said… I’m not going to run and get married just because people feel that we should be. John and I have both been married before and obviously both marriages ended in divorce. So to me it’s like what is marriage other than a piece of paper that you can get out of if you feel like it. Again, these are MY feelings and I know a lot of people don’t agree with me but I don’t care. We don’t need a piece of paper sitting in some state’s office to tell each other how we feel about one another. We know! When and if John and I decide we want to get married… we will and that’s that! So we will see how it all goes.

As far as the pregnancy… the few people that have been told about it already are really happy and excited for us. Me on the other hand is happy yet a little scared. I’m worried that Aiden might be too young still to have a younger sibling. He’s a lil momma’s boy and LOVES all of my attention, all of the time. I don’t know how well he’ll fair with having to share my time and attention with someone else. So I feel almost as if one of them is going to me slighted. I don’t know it’s probably just me obsessing about nothing like I always do. Everything will work out… I’m sure. At least that’s what people keep telling me.

This pregnancy has been much different than my last one. I feel terribly sick all the time (much worse than last time) and I’m exhausted! Having to chase after Aiden all the time doesn’t really make things any easier for me. He has to be watched 24/7 because he’s at that age that he’s in to everything! He is always testing his boundaries and loves to try his own stunts (literally). His latest is standing on the couch and trying to jump off of it and running around with his eyes closed. He’s just a crazy lil boy. Haha. Anyway, I gotta go and get back to my boy… he’s calling.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home