Wednesday, May 11, 2011

2nd Doctors Appointment...

So this morning I went to the doctors for my check-up. I was getting pretty annoyed because I sat in the waiting room for an hour before they even called me back to the exam room where I had to wait again! I love love love my doctors but I can't stand having to sit there and wait forever to see them.

Once I finally got back into the exam room everything went really well. I only gained a pound, which is good. Dr. R came in and we were talking she was asking me common questions about my pregnancy and if I had set everything up for my sequential screening and stuff. I told her that I already had it all done. I went to Booth Radiology for the first ultrasound to determine my due date and then they sent me to the maternal fetal medical center for the sequential screening where they did another ultrasound and did some blood work. I told her I had to go back at 16 weeks for more blood work. She was just like, ok great so it's all taken care of and the baby is doing good. I looked at her and said, "Dr. R. you do know I'm having twins again, right???" She looked at me a little shocked and embarrassed and started riffling through my file. She was like "oh my, congratulations! Becky must have put your results & paperwork underneath all these papers!" I just laughed. So then we talked some about the kids and twins & triplets. I told her I am feeling better as far as the morning sickness goes and it seems to have passed, now I'm just exhausted. I guess that's normal though when your growing babies. So she checked the heartbeats and they were both perfect! I absolutely LOVE hearing the sound of the babies heartbeats. She found the heartbeats pretty quickly and easily. One heartbeat was definitely faster than the other one. So my guess is still that it's a boy and a girl. I know they say one has a faster heartbeat over the other. I think it's boys. So that's what I'm still sticking with. We'll be finding out in a couple of weeks for sure and I can't wait :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home