Monday, August 01, 2011

5th Doctors Appointment...

Today was my monthly appointment with Dr. D to check on the babies and have my Glucose test done. I swear that orange stuff they make you drink is terrible! I drank it and felt like I was going to vomit for the next 3 hours. So I showed up at my appointment and they had me drink the stuff right away so then I could sit for the hour before they did my blood work. At one point the receptionist looked at me and asked if I was ok. I was probably looking a lil green around the gills. lol. I told her yeah, the stuff they make you drink just didn't agree with me. So then I waited until they called me into the back to see Dr. D. The nurse weighed me and I gained 4 more pounds but they said it's ok because it's like a pound a week and I didn't gain any weight in the beginning. They took my blood pressure and that was good, which was surprising because I feel like I've been under so much stress lately.

Dr. D came in and asked how I was feeling and stuff. I told her I was feeling good, just the normal being tired and uncomfortable. She said with each pregnancy it gets more and more uncomfortable. Especially since I've had 5 babies in 5 years. She seemed concerned that it's putting alot of stress on my body. I just have to make it like another 10 or 11 weeks and I'll be good and the babies will be here. Not like I'm even remotely ready for them, I seriously need to get my stuff together over here. Dr. D found both heartbeats pretty quickly and they were both great! She told me that if there were any concerns or problems with my glucose test that they will call me by next Friday and other than that they will see me in two more weeks. These lil baby girls will be here before we know it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home