Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another NST...

Today I had another appointment for another NST. I have to say it went very well as usual and it was also uneventful. Both babies are doing awesome and were very cooperative for the NST. I was done in 20 minutes. The nurse once again said that it was perfect!

Once I got done the NST I went in for my Doppler to have all of my fluids and the blood flow checked. That also went well and everything is good. Baby A is still head down but Baby B changed position again and is now Transverse. I was hoping that they would both stay head down but Baby B moved. Hopefully she'll move back into the head down position but even if she doesn't and she stays Transverse... it's all good. I'm still having both of these babies vaginal. That's my story and that's what I'm sticking to :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home