Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me....

Today is my birthday and I had a wonderful day hanging out with my lil munchkins. John had to work but then we had dinner with my mom and sisters. It was a nice day. I got lots of love via my Facebook family and friends. I feel very blessed & loved. Here are some of my most memorable and favorite wishes....

Hey babe just thought I would stop by again to say happy birthday! ♥ I hope you are having a good day and I can't wait to see you tonight. Happy birthday babe...I love you ♥ ** My Hubby :)

Happy birthday zombie Bitch lol ** Kimmee S.

Happy Birthday Trae! Hope that your next year is your best year! I am sure that it will be filled with much love, laughter and lots of diapers :)
xoxoxo ** Sandy H. My sister :)

happy birthday momma,love you!!just know you are a great wife ,friend but most of all mommy!! ** Kelley L.

You've made five babies in the time it takes normal women to make three. Never doubt that you're amazing. And apparently highly efficient. Happy Birthday, lady! ** Melissa S.

Happy Birthday to a great girl, mom & person!!!! Enjoy!!!! ** Dee C.

Happy Birthday beautiful! I hope you are having a great day! ** Allison N.

Happy Happy Birthday!! I can't wait to see you and your babies soon!! ** Kelly K.

Happy Birthday Beautiful!!!! ** Melissa L.

Happy Birthday Beautiful Lady!!! Make it epic ** Holly C.

Happy Birthday to My WONDERFUL BEST FRIEND, & someone I consider to be A SISTER. I hope that you have an INCREDIBLE DAY!!! ** Marianne P.

Happy birthday to one of my sweetest friend ever, have a great day, miss you and love you xoxo ** Lori E.

Happy Birthday sweetie...and many more..Love you ** Victor A.

Happy Birthday Traci.....
"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely."
~ -Ogden Nash ~ ** Tom S.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU , HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRACI, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!! My song to you this special day. Aunt Linda.

Happy Birthday!! Have a fantabulous day! ♥ (take care a you and those "on the way" babies!) ** Kim Q.

Happy Birthday Traci. Hope you have a great day. Take some time off from blanketing and baking and just kick up your feet and chillax today. ** Terri T.

Happy Birthday Beautiful!!!! ** Shani D.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! May the little ones not drive you nuts and your sweetie surprise you! ** Elizabeth D.

Happy Birthday Traci ♥
Wish I could be there in person to wish you a Happy Birthday! ♥ ** Debi S.

Happy Birthday mama! Enjoy your day! ** Heather W.

Happy birthday BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL mama! ♥♥♥♥ ** Marianna C.

Happy birthday babe! We love you! Happy birthday to the best wife and mommy ever!♥♥♥ ** My Hubby again :)

Happy Birthday beautiful super mommy! Hope you, John and the kids have a wonderful day. ♥ ** Jennifer S.

Traci Have a Wonderful Happy Birthday, I always see you cooking, baking etc for your family and everyone else, I hope you get spoiled today, enjoy your day. Love Diane C.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOXXXY!!!!!!!!!! ** Megan M.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home