Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Hospital Tour...

Tonight we went over to the new Virtua Hospital in Voorhees where I'll be delivering the girls on Friday if everything goes well tomorrow with Dr. D. It probably took us about a half hour to get there. The hospital is HUGE and really nice! We went on a tour of Labor and Delivery and also the Mommy and Baby floor. I had asked the tour guide about how many people would be allowed in the room with me since I was being induced and going for vaginal delivery but would be delivering in the OR for in case they had to switch over to a c-section if there was an emergency. She said probably only one but I'm not worried about it. I'll talk to Dr. D tomorrow and see what she says. Sandy really wants to be there for the delivery of the girls and has been getting herself mentally prepared for it for weeks now. Hopefully her and John will both be allowed in the room, but we'll have to wait and see.

At one point during the tour it was so funny because the tour guide looked at me and was like "would you like a wheelchair? you look like you're about to pop." I just laughed and told her "no, thank you anyway." I'm trying to stay as active as I can and moving around alot so that hopefully my labor will go easier.

So the tour is done. The hospital is gorgeous and we are right on schedule for Friday and excited!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home