Wednesday, June 14, 2006

To Aiden...

Hello there Aiden. I just wanted to say that I can't wait for you to get here. I want to hold you and tell you how much mommy and I love you. I want to read to you and look into your eyes and see your reaction. I want to tell you that I will do my very best to be the best dad ever. We will do lots of fun things together. I will teach you how to ride a bike and climb a tree. How to throw a ball and how to work on cars. Oh yes we will get very dirty but that is part of the fun right. You will go on picnics with mommy and me and we will have pb&j on toast I love you already Aiden. You have made me happier than I ever thought I could be. Your mommy and I both love you and we can't wait for you to get here.

Love,
Daddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home