Thursday, May 25, 2006

Seventh doctor’s appointment…

We went to the doctor’s office again today for another check-up. There isn’t a whole lot to report because everything is going very well. She didn’t have the results from the ultrasound that we had on Tuesday back yet, so we just told her what they had said. She said that Aiden is just measuring big and that my due date is a good one, so he’s probably just going to be a big baby. She said if he keeps growing at the rate he’s going he’ll probably be about 8 pounds or more. I might have to return some of the clothes I bought him because he won’t be getting much wear out of some of them if that is the case. My weight gain is still going well and I’m not gaining too much even though I’m still constantly obsessing over it. All of my results from the glucose test I did the last time I was there were good. My blood pressure is good and the baby’s heart rate is good. It was funny because when she put the Doppler thingy on my belly to hear the heart beat he started jumping around like crazy and I think trying to run from it. I think he might have even kicked it a couple of times. So we were laughing about it with the doctor. She said he was so active while we were there his heart rate was around 160 or something like that. I’m pretty sure that was about everything that I can think of for now. I guess by the time we go back in two weeks she’ll have the results from the ultrasound so we can talk to her more about that as well. On another note Aiden has been dancing around like crazy all day!!! He is a lil squirm monster. haha!

We got some awesome presents in the mail yesterday from John’s dad and his wife off of our baby registry. It was very thoughtful and very much appreciated. They sent a nice little note to us inside. It was very unexpected and Aiden’s first “big” gifts off the registry. We have an awesome family that loves us and supports us no matter what. That is a wonderful thing…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiden you lil squirm monster! You have been kicking your mommy all day today. You are almost here my lil man. I can't wait until you get here. i love you and your mommy very, very much.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home