Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dear Baby Aiden…

I haven’t had a chance to sit down and write you since last weeks photo shoot. I wanted to tell you that everyone loves your pictures and they think that you are gorgeous! Of course daddy and I both agree. Thank you for being so cooperative aside from trying to hide your beautiful lil face in your hands most of the time. Also, mommy didn’t appreciate that you tried to get me back that night for waking you up for the pictures. You had me up all night long kicking and squirming around like crazy. You’ve never done that to me before, at least not that bad. That is why I’m thinking that you did it on purpose because we were trying to wake you up during your nap for the ultrasound pictures that day. Anyway, I forgive you for it I guess I understand it. I would be pissed if I was trying to sleep and someone kept talking to me and poking at me. Regardless we got some awesome pictures of you and got to see you moving all around. It was the neatest thing. They gave us a video tape of it so one day when you get older we’ll let you see it.

Over the weekend daddy and I cleaned a bunch of stuff and worked on getting things ready for you. We finally brought your crib out to put it into the bedroom and that was such a fiasco and took forever! It was too big to fit through the bedroom door, so we had to take the door off, then the one pin got stuck in the hinge and we couldn’t get it out. Finally daddy got the door off and we got your crib all set up for you. We just have to buy you a new crib mattress and some cool bedding and you’ll be all set. Well, not really we still have a lot to do but now that is done.

Also, you have been the biggest squirm monster ever lately!!! You move around so much and I have to say sometimes I get a little freaked out about it. I seriously can’t imagine what the heck you’re doing in there! It isn’t just the usual kicks or punches. That really doesn’t bother me. It is something weird, like very fast and fluttery but VERY noticeable movement or something. I can feel every little squirm of it from the inside. I honestly can’t describe it. It’s just really weird feeling to me. Anyway, everyone is so excited that you’re going to be here soon. There’s only 11 weeks and 2 days left until you get here. That is if you are on time and not early or late. What are the odds of you getting here on August 4th??? I’d say slim to none. I’m sure that you’ll be early or late. I have a feeling it is going to be early but we’ll see. If you’re anything like your mommy you’re going to be late! Haha. I love you lots and I'll be seeing you before you know it.

Love,
mommy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home