Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Insert witty title here...

Life seems to be moving at a lightning fast speed. I feel like I just can't keep up with it at this point. We have so much to do and it seems like by the time we're done with work, taking care of the animals, then cooking and eating dinner I'm too exhausted to do anything else. Just thinking about it all makes me tired. haha.

The baby has been moving around like crazy lately and its really cool to feel and also watch. Sometimes I'll just be laying in bed at night and my stomach will just start twitching or jumping or something... I don't know how to explain it. It is neat though. He gets the hiccups alot too :) My feet and ankles were already starting to swell up so at night before bed I've been elevating them and John's been giving me foot rubs. I think it was because of the shoes that I had been wearing. They were the most comfortable shoes I had in my possession aside from sneakers, so guess what I've been wearing to work all week? Yeap, sneakers! I may look a little silly but its all about being comfortable and not having horribly swollen feet and ankles. My belly is getting bigger and bigger. I think I'm going to take some new pictures this weekend since I'll be at 25 weeks. I can't believe how fast time is starting to fly by now.

On Easter we went to visit my friend Dawn. We were just going to stop by to say hello and stuff like that but we ended up being there for hours! We had alot of fun though, I miss her and wish we got to see each other more often. Last night we had to "Stop" by my friend Jen's house to drop something off. Again, we ended up being there for hours. We sat around talking to her and her sister Chrissy (she's also pregnant and due Nov. 12th). We had a good time last night too and again, I miss her and wish we got to see each other more often. I've known all of these girls for years! I feel like ever since I found out I was pregnant and told people that I don't get to talk to them or see them like I would like too. Maybe its just in my head and my hormones talking though. I don't get my nights out anymore or girls night out because it always involves drinking. Obviously I can't drink right now. I don't even get asked out anymore and I think that bothers me. Maybe I am just getting lonely, I feel left out, and miss my friends, who knows.

Work has still been crazy. I called to reschedule my state exam and I have to take it again on April 26th. Hopefully this time I will pass both parts! Send me lots of good vibes so I can get it done and over with. I only have one more chance to take it after this one but I seriously want this to be the last time I take it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck on your exam. I know you can do it! Lots of good thoughts coming your way.....

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll do FINE beautiful! You have all of us behind you to support you! All we need now is cheerleading outfits and silly little pompoms. Wouldn't THAT be a riot? *laughing*

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that Traci already has a cheerleader outfit. ;)

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home