Thursday, April 13, 2006

Fifth doctor's appointment...

We went to the doctors this morning for another checkup. Everything is going great and looking good. The heartbeat is perfect. My measurements are good. She basically told John that his son is Perfect!! So we're very happy about it. I was only a pound off of how much weight I said I thought that I gained last month. I said a pound more than what I actually gained. I was a little upset about it but she told me not to worry about it. I'm doing great and not gaining too much weight for as far as I am along in my pregnancy. She mentioned that she's going to send me for another ultrasound after we go back for our next visit in May just to double check my cervix and placenta and stuff even though she isn't worried about it and is sure everything is fine. We have to look into registering for our classes at the hospital for the Birthing classes. We'll probably try to do the one in June so we'll end in July. Time is seriously starting to fly by!! We go back for another visit in four weeks and that's when they'll do my glucose test. They already warned me it is going to be a long visit. Not with the doctor but waiting for the stuff to set in or whatever before they do my blood work to check my sugar level. Then two weeks later for another checkup and then we hit the once a week checkups! After she told us that I was like wow, this is really starting to get close, huh? haha. So everything went well at the doctor's, she is happy, we're happy, and the baby is doing awesome. So it's a very good day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home