Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Fluttery butterflies...

Well, for the last week or two I've been able to feel the baby move. Or at least I think it is the baby moving. haha. It isn't anything big, just little flutters and almost bubbly or butterfly type feeling things going on in my abdomen. It's hard to describe and feels weird. I tell John about it and I think he gets a little jealous that he can't see or feel the baby moving yet. He talks to him all the time though and has a smile so big that it looks like the top of his head is about to fall off. He is so excited that he's going to have a son so he can work on cars with him and get all greasy and stuff. Oh he has big plans for this little guy and he isn't even here yet. haha.

I have so much to do. I went for my state exam today and didn't pass. I passed the first part but not the second part. So I'm going to have to go back and retake it again in the next couple of weeks. I'm a little disappointed and feel like I should have done better or studied harder. When I was driving back to work I felt like I could seriously cry. Yesterday I was studying for the exam at work and ended up stressing myself out so bad about it that I puked my guts up. Like violently puked, it was horrible!

We still have to go and register for the baby, some family members are starting to get on me about this. I have no idea what we even need to get. I've been looking around online in the little spare time that I have had and I find all sorts of neat little outfits and onesies for the baby. Oh, and cool shoes too. Again, I have no idea what sizes to buy or how to buy for a baby that isn't here yet. I could seriously do some damage with buying baby stuff, it could be addictive! We are still trying to firm up a name. We are catching some slack about the name that we picked out and I'm starting to second guess myself. I'm like oh what if he gets teased when he's in school or later in life or something. I don't think he will, the name isn't that far off the charts. John's answer is to tell them that when they have a baby of their own they can name it whatever they like. I just laugh. Other than that things are good. I'm just tired, very clumsy, and can get sloppy without even knowing it. I took some pictures last night so that I can put them in the baby's book that I am making. Maybe later I'll post them here as well. I think that's about it for now, I'm exhausted after the day I've had.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the name. So tell the naysayers to bug off. :)

And you'll figure out what you need for the baby when you go to register. It'll all be right in front of you. Get a lot of bibs. :)

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the name but if your [fill it in] doesn't like it, offer "Rebekah" for another option.
and yes, i know he's not a girl.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home