Friday, March 10, 2006

T.G.I.F.

It has been a terrible week for me this week. I haven't been feeling well at all. I'm not sure if I'm coming down with something or now I'm thinking that I might have an abscessed tooth! I haven't been sleeping all week and not even the Tylenol PM was helping. I guess it was Tuesday night I woke up in the middle of the night with a throbbing toothache. It wasn't one specific tooth though, it was like the whole right side of my mouth... top and bottom teeth. Horrible throbbing pain!! At first I thought that I might have been grinding my teeth in my sleep or something but the pain never went away. I took Tylenol and everything and it didn't help one bit. I'm not one to jump on the phone and call the doctor right away, so I figured I would just wait it out and it would go away. So I haven't slept more than maybe 2-3 hours a night since then and then yesterday my throat and ear started to hurt me. So I figured that I probably have an ear infection or sinus infection and that's why my teeth hurt so bad. It's happened to me before. Well, this morning when I got into work I was in so much pain I called the doctor and they said they couldn't see me because they're all booked up. So I had another hysterical crying fit. This was the second one for the week. We won't go into the first one. I'm just tired, not feeling well, and an emotional mess! Anyway, I called my dad and had him call the doctor personally because they are old friends. I was sobbing so bad that I couldn't even get words out of my mouth so my sister had to take the phone from me to talk to him and tell him what was the matter. The doctor called me back immediately and I was still crying so he had me come in right away. He couldn't find anything with my ears or throat, but he said it could be my sinuses. So he gave me a prescription for an antibiotic and ear drops. I have a feeling it might be an abscessed tooth though. I am hoping that the antibiotics will help some and then if it doesn't go away I will have to go to the dentist next week. I just feel so crappy today, I've felt crappy all week but this is the worst day! My dad said I could leave work but everyone else has appointments and are out of the building so I feel bad. So I'm just going to stick it out and then go home and hopefully pass out.

On another note let me just say that I don't think the baby likes it very much when I get upset. Both times this week when I was so upset and crying I got all of these crazy flutters or bubbly feeling things going on in my belly. I'm assuming it is the baby and it is getting upset because I'm so upset. I am trying so hard to just relax and keep myself composed but it seems just about impossible this week. Thankfully the work week is over and the weekend is now here. Hopefully the antibiotics will work ASAP and I will be feeling better after I get some time to relax and hopefully get some rest.

Only five more days and we find out if the baby is a girl or boy :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home