Monday, March 06, 2006

Not feeling well today...

I'm not feeling well today. I just feel "off" or something. I have a terrible headache and cramps. I don't know how to describe it but I also feel a little off balanced and loopy or something. I'm tired and didn't get much rest over the weekend, especially last night. I don't know why I have such a hard time sleeping at night. I'm tired and exhausted yet I still can't sleep. Work seems to be dragging and I don't feel like doing anything but going home and trying to take a nap.

I feel like we got some stuff accomplished over the weekend although we still have so much more to do before the end of March. I was going through a bunch of old clothes and cleaning out my closets and stuff so that we have room for John's stuff. We also went up to the mall to get a couple of things and I ended up buying some more maternity shirts. Some pretty ones in spring colors. John was cute in the maternity store and I have to say not a big help. I took like 7 shirts into the fitting room with me and ended up buying 6 of them! He said everything looked great except for the one which we both agreed on it looking bad. So yeah, my maternity wardrobe grew a little, thank goodness for gift certificates. I can't wait for the spring to get here and this cold weather to go away. It seriously really bothers me! John makes fun of me because my feet and hands are always like icicles, especially my feet. I guess it must be hard trying to snuggle up with someone in bed that has ice blocks as feet. haha.

We also had Dog over at the house the whole weekend and I have to say that all of the animals got along pretty well for the most part. I was very happy about it. Miss Kit and Dog had a couple of small incidents yesterday, the last one being the cat having a major hissing fit in Dog's face but I smacked her and put her out of the room. So I honestly think we may be able to make this work. Jersey and Dog get jealous if John or I start paying more attention to one than the other but that's ok, they'll get used to it and we'll just have to let them know they are equal and we love them both.

Only 9 more days to go and we'll know if the baby is a girl or a boy. I can't wait! I should actually say that is if the lil munchkin is more cooperative during the next ultrasound and leaves the acrobatics out of the picture :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need some snuggle socks. :)

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home