Thursday, February 16, 2006

From Daddy...

Yesterday Traci and I went to the hospital so she could get an ultrasound. It was so amazing!!! I can't tell you the way I felt when I saw that lil critter moving around on the screen. I was smiling so wide that the top of my head could have fallen off. It was just so cool to see it move. I refer to the baby as "it" because we still don't know the sex yet. We go back in four weeks to get another ultrasound so they can make sure the lil bugger is ok and then they will tell us what we are having. Traci and her sister are rooting for a girl but I just want it to be healthy. I will love whatever pops out. Today we went to the regular doctor for a quad screening. I'm not sure what that is but they took some blood from Traci and we got to hear the heart beat. The doctor said it was strong and that everything was going good. Now I have a little grainy pic to hang up at work. It isn't your regular ultrasound pic because the baby was moving around alot. Traci says it looks like a little alien pod :) So life is moving at lightning speed and just keeps getting better. Good night my little alien pod. Your daddy loves you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do smile so big it looks like your head could fall off... but its cute. Like I said, thank goodness I couldn't feel all of those flips and stuff that were going on. I would have been totally freaked out. haha.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home