Friday, February 10, 2006

Busy and Stuff...

Sorry that I've been neglecting my little diary here I honestly don't mean to. Work has been busy and I'm tired. By the time I get home I seriously don't want to do anything but go to bed! It sucks, I wake up about 3:30 in the morning and I'm up for at least 2 hours before I can fall back to sleep. It has happened like 4 times this week. I don't know why, I guess maybe its the weird and bad dreams I've been having or too much on my mind. I feel like we have so much to do and I just can't seem to find the motivation to do anything. I know I have to prioritize things and just do one thing at a time but this is almost impossible for me for some reason. I just look at the whole mess of shit I need to get accomplished and get kind of discouraged? I can't do it like this, I know. Yet I continue to do it.

Last night we were out shopping for some stuff and we just took a peek in the baby section and I was melting. I wanted to buy so much stuff and so did my mom and sister. We had to stop ourselves though and walk away. Of course everything we were looking at was for girls. All I had was John's voice in the back of my head telling me NO! We don't even know if it's a girl or boy yet. My sister and I were joking and saying that's ok, we'll just dress him in drag if its a boy. haha. Today my friend Erin brought me in a little gift she bought and it is an adorable pair of little pink UGG looking boots. They are soooo adorable and so soft and fuzzy on the inside. We were laughing and saying that if the little munchkin turns out to be a boy we'll just write on the top of them I am a Boy! Poor little guy (if that's what the munchkin is). John is probably going to want to kill me. I didn't even know she got them, it was all her so he'll have to get her.

Next week we go to the doctors to have some testing done and stuff. I'm going to be seeing one of the other doctors in the practice this time, not my regular doctor. I have to see all 3 of them during the course of my pregnancy because who knows which one will be on call when I go into labor. So I'm going to talk to her and tell her about all of my concerns and worries and see if I get any better response and stuff from her or what her thoughts are. If things don't change I seriously think I'm going to have to find another doctor or something. I've been told to talk to a midwife and such but I don't know about that. It kind of scares me for some reason.

I've researched and called every place I could find about trying to get an ultrasound to ease my mind but I've lucked out time and time again. Every place I've called said I need a script from my doctor to get one, even if I want to pay for it. Well, that isn't going to happen because the doctor won't give me one. I found this place that does the 3D ultrasounds and it seems awesome. So I'm going to go there but not until like maybe 25 weeks or so. I'm telling you the doctor better give me a script to go and get one or my head is going to explode!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the sleeping problem is a way to prepare for once the baby arrives- I don't think Molly or I would have made it without my Mom and sisters coming over to help! I hope you start to feel better soon. *hugs* wait until the baby rolls for the first time- it is so amazing. Molly would do flips at the worst times (while I was eating, trying to sleep) and you can see your stomach move. It looks like a wave pool ; )

10:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't worry hunni we will get it all done. we always do. *smooch*

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home