Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Getting excited...

I think that I'm really starting to get excited about being pregnant. I can't wait to go to the doctors next Friday for my first ultrasound. It seems like it is taking forever to get here! Over the weekend we had to run up to the mall to try to buy some more lavender vanilla oils for me. Of course the store didn't have any, so I had to come home and order it off the internet. So hopefully it won’t take too long to get here. Anyway, back to the trip to the mall. Sandy, John, and I were walking through Sears to get back to the car and we walked passed the baby department. Let me just say OMG there is so many cute outfits for little girls! I was in love with so many things and it was so hard not to buy anything. Sandy saw a bunch of stuff too. We were both like OMG look at this, look at that. John had to drag us out of the store. At one point he turned around and looked at me to say I’m in trouble aren’t I??? I just laughed and said, yeah I think so. Haha. He was of course the voice of reason and was like you don’t even know if we’re having a girl or boy yet. You aren’t going to buy anything until at least you know that much. Yadda, yadda, yadda. I know he’s right, I just feel like complaining about it. I did buy something off the internet but it can be warn by either a girl or boy. Shhhhhhhh ;-) I seriously think I could spend way too much money on buying baby stuff. I bet it could be seriously addictive!

On another note I am starting to feel a lot better. That is aside from the sore boobs and back pain every once in a while. The feeling nauseous is really starting to slow down and doesn’t happen very often. I mean, it does but nothing like before. So it makes me happy. Last night I actually slept pretty well. I only woke up twice and the one time it was at like 5:30 or 6 to pee. So I had a decent night of sleep. That made me happy. Hopefully I’ll have a few more of them. I do have a lumpy looking thing starting to grow out of my belly button. I'm debating on whether I should call my regular doctor or just ask my OB next Friday. If they won't do anything about it there is a chance I might just cut that shit off myself! It is seriously annoying me. Anyway, I’ve been peeking around online looking at different pregnancy sites and of course sites that sell baby clothes, furniture, and all that good stuff. I am seriously getting to the point that I can’t wait and I feel good about it all…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am glad you are feeling better sweets. i promise as soon as we know what we are having you can buy stuff. <3

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home