Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Years...

It was a nice and relaxing New Years aside from the headache that had. John and I just stayed in and watched movies because I wasn't feeling well. I think I passed out by 10 and then woke up for a little while at midnight. I've been having horrible headaches and I looked it up in a pregnancy book that we got for Christmas and it says it is normal due to hormones, lack of sleep, stress, lack of eating, and dehydration. I know I am in at least 4 of the 5 categories. I've been trying to do better with eating and drinking more, so hopefully it will help. I've just been trying to deal with it by having John give me back rubs and play with my hair. I don't want to get in the habit of taking Tylenol everyday. I also put peppermint oil on my temples, back of my neck, and behind my ears. I know these spots have names but right now I'm having a brainfart and can't think of it. Haha. As far as the stress I just can't seem to shake it and the more I try not to stress the more I do. So I don't know what to do about that. I think its just I'm scared. I am happy, I know that people worry about this... I'm just scared of so many things. I know it will all work out, I just have to get over it. Yesterday I ended up calling out of work because I was exhausted. I was seriously up all night on Monday. I'm lucky if I got 8 hours sleep over the three day weekend and then add the horrible headaches to the mix, I was not a happy camper when the alarm went off. So I stayed home to try to relax and sleep a little bit. For the most part it worked. It got stressful at the end of the day with having to cleanup after a sick dog but what can you do. Anyway, today I'm back at work and trying to get caught up from being out. I can't wait to go home tonight and try to relax. Maybe watch a movie or some TV or something. I seriously hope that I can get some sleep tonight... I need it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home