Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Just some mindless dribble...

Ok, so I still didn't call my Grandmom and tell her yet. I don't know why I am procrastinating so much about it. I just need to do it and get it over with. I was worried about what everyone else would say or think and they are all ecstatic and really excited! This seriously makes me and John so happy. I will probably just make the call to her tonight after work. John is sick as a dog, I feel bad for him. He ended up calling out of work today to try to get some rest. I'm seriously jealous and wish that I was at home in bed too. I'm just so tired and I seriously hope I don't get sick. I don't think I would be able to handle that right now. I think staying out until 2:30 in the morning on Christmas Day was a big mistake. We just had so much to do and so many people to visit. Last night was another rough night. No matter how tired I am at the end of the day, I just can't sleep at night. I am constantly waking up and sitting there for 1/2 hour to 45 minutes then fall asleep for like an hour or two. This is a viscous cycle that goes on and on throughout the entire night! I will ask the doctor about it on Friday when I go. I seriously can't wait to go. I never thought I would hear that come out of my mouth. I've been so tired lately and just feeling yucky I want to make sure that everything is ok. I also feel bad that I haven't been taking any kind of prenatal vitamins. The doctor's office didn't say anything about it and I didn't ask. Like I've mentioned before... I'm totally clueless! I've been doing a little research online and stuff but I haven't had the chance to do much because of the holidays and stuff. That was keeping me busy enough. Thank goodness it is over until next year. I started taking Flintstone vitamins last week so hopefully that will help a little and on Friday I'll get prenatal vitamins from the doctor. I hope everything is ok. I'm sorry lil baby!!! I don't mean to suck. Oh, and we have some more good news... I don't think that I mentioned this before or not but my dad said that I am allowed to bring the baby into work with me when John is working. So that we don't have to worry about daycare. This is a big thing because we seriously can't afford to pay someone to watch her and I can't afford not to work and I was really worried and stressing about it. John started to tear up when he heard it because he was so happy. Me I was just crying for weeks about it but now I think it has set in that this is real and I'm ok with it. It will probably be hard in the beginning but we'll make it work... we have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home