Friday, January 06, 2006

Aromatherapy...

Last night I was going through a bunch of my oils and stuff to see if I could find something to help me either relax or sleep. I can't stand how tired I am and that no matter how hard I try, I just can't sleep. I couldn't find my Lavender Vanilla pillow mist (for sleep) so I was kind of disappointed. I did however find my Cedarwood Sage pillow mist (to relax). So before I went to bed I sprayed my comforter and pillow with the Cedarwood Sage and hopped into bed. I seriously slept much better! I don't know if it was because I am hitting rock bottom and just couldn't go any further without sleep or if the oils actually worked. I woke up a couple of times during the night and just got up and used the bathroom but as soon as I got back into bed I fell asleep. So today I'm feeling much better. I'll spray my bed down again for the next couple of nights and see if it continues. I'll keep looking for my Lavender Vanilla and if I can't find it I may just have to go and buy it this weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's nothing like lavendar oil to help you sleep! I have the frangrance plug-ins in my bedroom and use the lavendar in them. We sleep like babies.

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home