Tuesday, February 21, 2006

First Shopping Trip for Mommy...

I'm tired and I've been sleeping terrible this week. I don't know what it is but its seriously getting on my nerves. I'm back to waking up almost every hour and then being up for a couple of hours from like 3:30-5:30am. It's really weird though because almost every morning for like two weeks now I've woken up at 3:27am. John says it will be crazy if the baby is born at 3:27 or if it wakes up for a feeding at 3:27. I said it better not be either of the two :-)

Anyway, today I met Cindy (my dad's wife) at the mall on my lunch break to look into buying some maternity clothes. She says that John's t-shirts and my hoodies just aren't doing it for me and I need to accept that I'm pregnant and buy some "cute" maternity clothes. So I finally gave in and went shopping with her. We were there for what seemed like forever! I think I tried on more clothes today that I ever have in my entire life. haha. Anyway, I got a few cute shirts and a couple of pairs of pants. The one shirt is kind of frilly for my taste but she loved it, so I just got it. I'm not sure how much I'll be wearing it though, we'll see. I guess that I'm just not a girly girl or something. So hopefully they'll last me a little while and I don't look too bad in them. I just feel fat and icky! Some of the stuff I tried on I was like oh NO, but it was good because she did the same thing. We had a good time and some good laughs. Now I just need to go and buy some new bras and new shoes and I'll be set. Or at least I think I will be for a little while.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are not fat and icky. you are the most beautiful woman on earth because you have our lil bean inside you. i can't wait to feel it move. <3

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home