Thursday, March 16, 2006

Fourth doctor's appointment...

Today we went to the doctor's for our follow-up appointment to see how things are going with the baby and everything. The doctor said everything looks great, all of my previous test results are good, the heartbeat is 146 which is really good, so basically everything is looking great! We talked to her about a couple of things and I got a note from her so I can go and get a massage next week. I can't wait!!! She had to do some bloodwork because I've been getting dizzy and feeling like I'm going to pass out every once in a while. So she just wanted to do a complete blood work up and make sure that everything is ok. She said that the dizziness happens once in a while during the second trimester because of the increased capillaries and blood flow and stuff. So we'll see, I'm sure everything is fine. We don't have to go back for another four weeks and as of tomorrow I'm 1/2 way there!!!!

Now that we know that the little munchkin is a boy we are really trying to come up with a name for him. We have one that we both like and have pretty much agreed on, I just feel like I want another one or two so it feels like I had a choice. If that makes any sense at all. haha.

Next step I guess is us having to go and register at Babies R Us or something like that. I already had a phone call from Cindy (my dad's wife) about when we're going to do it. So I told her that by the end of the month we will do it. Hopefully we'll be able to find the time to go and do it. I have no clue what we even need to get! I am soooo clueless when it comes to boys. I was raised in a house with all sisters and my mom, even our pets were all females! haha. Everyone is telling me that boys are so much easier than girls and that little boys love their moms like no tomorrow. I think they're just trying to make me feel better :P

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOYS RULE! ;)

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home