Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dear baby... part two

Dear baby,

Well, we finally know what your are going to be lil peanut. Thank you for sitting still yesterday like we asked you too. Even if it was just for a little while. You will be a boy but I guess you already knew that! We are not sure what your name will be yet but we have plenty of time for that. You have made me happier than I ever thought I could be. I can't wait to meet you my little man. I just keep thinking about doing guy stuff with you. We will be getting greasy while we work on cars together and playing catch and wrestling around. I can't wait to teach you to ride a bike. It is going to be a blast! You'll see. You have been making your mommy a little sick now and again but I know she won't hold it against you. You have a great mommy. She is beautiful, funny, and an awesome cook! She loves you very much as do I. I hope you can hear me when I am talking to you through your mommy's belly. I can't wait for the first time I get to feel you kick! I will do the very best I can for you son. I will never stop loving you.


Love, dad.

1 Comments:

Blogger SweetTraci13 said...

I love you.....

<3

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home