Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Busy… Busy… Busy

It has been such a busy weekend and week… I’m exhausted! All weekend we were busy moving John out of the apartment. His one friend that was supposed to help us on Sunday didn’t show up. Thank goodness for Joyce and Greg or we would have been totally screwed! I felt bad that there wasn’t more that I could do to help them. We got a lot done and had fun while doing it. The four of us get along really well and have a lot of fun. So now everything is moved out and we just have to go in and clean the place from top to bottom before Friday. Fun… Fun… Fun. I can’t wait until it is all done with. I’ve been passing out every night between 9:30 and 10:30. We’re talking middle of a conversation pass out. Haha. I honestly don’t mean too, I just do. Last night we were laying there watching TV and John was checking his email. He said that I just laid my head on his shoulder and the next thing he knew I was out like a light. I told him that on Sunday it is going to be our day off. A fun day if that’s what you want to call it. There will be no working around the house, trying to organize things, or doing chores. NOTHING! Just fun stuff. I think we may take a trip to BabiesRus to start looking around and maybe start our registry. I am just so clueless on what it is we need to get for the little guy. That’s something we have to do soon but it will be fun I’m sure. So we’ll allow it.

Other than that I think we’ve decided to keep the baby name we had in mind. We haven’t come up with anything better that we like and the name we’ve been using is really growing on me. So if anyone doesn’t like it they can just go and have their own child so they can pick whatever name they want. Haha. We both like it, I’m sure the baby will like it and that’s all that matters. This whole having to pee every 5 minutes thing really stinks! I’ve made more trips to the bathroom today than ever and I know it’s only going to get worse in the next couple of months. I need to go and buy some comfortable shoes. The pair that I’ve been wearing just isn’t cutting it anymore. They aren’t comfortable especially if I have to walk back and fourth or stand a lot for the day. My belly is getting bigger and bigger. I feel yucky. I’m seriously hoping that I stay within the 15-20 pound total weight gain with my pregnancy. So far I’m doing pretty good and haven’t gained 1/2 that. So hopefully I’ll be able to keep up with that for the next 18 weeks. I say that as I sit here and eat a milky way mini. Haha.

I think that I’ve mentioned it before that I’ve been able to feel the baby move. Just little bubbles and butterfly motions. Well, they are getting stronger now and sometimes if I just lay my hand on my belly I can feel it from the outside. Just a quick jumpy motion. Well, John has been feeling a little left out because he can’t feel anything yet or at least he couldn’t until last night. Last night we were laying in bed and watching TV and I felt the baby move. So I told John and he was like really?? So I took his hand and put it on my belly in the spot where I had felt it and told him to just sit there and pay attention. Well, sure enough he waited and he felt the baby move. He was so happy and excited. So it made me happy too. Other than that things are good. I’m just really tired because we’ve been so busy. Hopefully things will slow down soon. Oh, and I bought some really adorable stuff for the baby. Like shoes and clothes and stuff. I can’t help myself. Maybe I’ll take some pictures and post them later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just reading all that made me tired! Slow down & relax. :)

p.s. I miss you.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home