Monday, April 03, 2006

A fun lazy day and baby registry time...

Well, yesterday we had a lazy fun day or at least for the most part we did. So it was nice and very much needed. We went to BabiesRus after lunch to start looking around for stuff for the baby registry. Let me tell you it was so overwhelming from the second we walked in the door and they handed us the cool little scanner thingy!!! We were there for 3 1/2 hours and didn't even get more than 1/2 way through the store. They have so much stuff there and they tell you that you need so much stuff. It's seriously crazy. Like I have said before, I am totally clueless on what we need to get and what is good. So we're going to be going back again with my sister and Joyce to add stuff to the registry, maybe take some things off or change it a little and finish it off with the "must haves". We're going to take a second look at what we put on there yesterday to make sure we really like it all and want it. Some of the things I am kind of like, I don't know if I like it now. I was seriously up thinking about it most of the night last night.

I bought a few more things for the baby that I loved and had to get. I couldn't help myself. John bought a couple of books yesterday, so last night before we went to bed he read one of them to the baby. He was so excited and happy about it. I forget what the book was called but he said it was one of his favorite books when he was growing up. Of course there were monsters in it. haha. The baby was jumping around like crazy last night. John was in awe watching my belly jump up and down. I swear there is a jumping bean in my belly! It was really neat though. We just laid there laughing about it for the longest time. I don't know if he was up and practicing his karate moves or if he was just sleeping restlessly and turning all over the place like his mommy does. Either way it was really neat...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was the best seeing him move your belly around. I love it. The book is called "Where the Wild Things Are" and it is the best book ever. Well that and Dr Suess of course. That is how Aiden is going to learn his ABC's. I had fun at the store. Can't wait to go back. I love you guys <3

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe the baby would jump around less if john read calmer books! whatever happened to "goodnight moon"?

10:51 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Did you know you can set up a baby registry at JC Penny. I love there online site. Just wanted to share.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home