Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Busy… Busy… Busy…. Surprise… Not!

It has been another really busy week for us, yet I feel like we never get anything accomplished. I don’t know why that is but it is. I’ve been really tired lately, more so than usual and not feeling well either. I’ve been getting a little light headed and to where my legs feel like wet noodles so I have to sit down. I’m not sure if it is normal or not. My belly is of course getting bigger and I’m not happy about it. Haha, like I have a say in it or something. Aiden has been moving around like crazy!!! It’s still a little freaky to me that I have this little being growing in my belly. Some of the movements that he makes are huge kicks while other ones are just these crazy fast fluttery movements that I can’t imagine for the life of me what he’s doing in there. I told him the other day no matter how much he kicks and punches me he isn’t going to make his way into the world through my belly unless he has a Freddy Kruger glove on. John loves reading to him and we’re still playing him music. John also loves just laying there with his hand on my belly so he can feel the baby kick and just watching him kick. He gets the biggest smile on his face!!! Monday I went to BabiesRus with Cindy (my dad’s wife) to look over the baby registry and see if there was anything she thought I forgot. We were there for about 2 ½ hours and I was once again exhausted by the time we were done. We added some stuff and took a few things off as well. Now I just have to take John up there so he can see what we did because he couldn’t come as he was working. We had a good time and Cindy was so happy that I invited her to go up there with me.

Other than that we go to the doctor’s first thing tomorrow morning for a check-up and to do the glucose test. Hopefully everything will be ok. I think she’s also going to tell us if she is going to send us for another ultrasound. Then we go back two weeks later and then after that we go every week. It’s getting REALLY close!!! Tomorrow night we also go here to have our 3D ultrasounds done. I hope we get some good pictures and Aiden is cooperative with the camera. Hopefully if all goes well tomorrow night we should have some new really cool pictures of our lil man to post for you to see :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home