Friday, May 26, 2006

Words from the dad...

I never get tired of watching my son move in Traci's belly. I am totally mezmerized by it. I could seriously sit and watch him move in there for hours. I can't wait for him to got out of there. I have so much to tell him and do for him and with him. I talk to him now and read to him and stuff. Right now we are sitting here and Traci is playing the Beatles for him. He is doing back flips! I guess he likes the Beatles...that's my boy! This weekend we are going to set up his crib. My Dad sent us some stuff off the registry and one of them was a crib set. So we will get that done for our lil bean.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Traci, Just wanted to let you know that I love you and I miss you very much. Much love to the belly bean too. :)

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home