Saturday, December 20, 2008

One month...

I can't believe that it has already been a month since my lil baby girls arrived. They are growing up so fast and they are simply amazing! They are both developing awesome personalities. They are so much alike in a lot of ways yet very different. They make my heart melt every time they look at me and smile. It has been rough and sometimes a bit overwhelming but I love them with all of my heart. Oh, and Aiden is an awesome big brother and a great helper.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kristl said...

Traci, again, congratulations.

I miss you guys, really bad. Remember when we used to talk on the phone for hours? Um yeah.... I think that's all gone now, seriously!!! I guess that's what happens when you grow up, eh?

Hope this new year is even better than the last one....

Give me love to John!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home