Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Decision made…

So after going back and forth about it all day today John and I have decided that I will go to the hospital tomorrow morning for the induction. I called Dr. D back and talked to her about it and even though it was so late in the day they could still do it. John and I have been discussing it all day and we think it is the best thing. So we have to be at the hospital at 6am and they will induce me. Then we will finally get to meet our lil baby girls! I’m so nervous about it, I don’t know why… I just am.

I'm feeling really overwhelmed right now. I already had a break down and cried my eyes out a couple of times today. I hope that we are doing the right thing. I just feel such a mix of emotions right now... scared, anxious, excited, happy. I'm just like OMG! Tomorrow the girls will be here and I don't know if I'm ready for this.

I still have so much stuff to do tonight. I have to finish the nursery, finish packing my hospital bag, and spend some time with Aiden. I’m going to miss him so much while I’m in the hospital.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home