Thursday, November 20, 2008

Delivery Day...

Well, I am getting ready to leave for the hospital for my induction. I was up late last night running around trying to get the nursery ready, pack my hospital bag, spend time with Aiden, and straighten up around the house. It's crazy that by the end of today my baby girls will be here and this pregnancy will be over. It's insane to say but even though this pregnancy was hard on me I think I actually like being pregnant and will miss it. I was up all night last night. I just kept thinking about and stressing out about everything and anything. So needless to say, today I'm exhausted.

I'm just having such a rush of emotions right now I just can't even begin to explain it. Anyway, I have to go so here are some pictures before I go. I hope that everything goes well and I can deliver my baby girls without having to have a c-section.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home