Saturday, January 13, 2007

Aiden's First Tooth...

Today John & I had errands to run so we stopped at Olive Garden for lunch while we were out. We got Tirimusu to share for dessert and John was letting Aiden taste a little bit of the mousse stuff off of his finger. All of the sudden he was like "I think Aiden has a tooth!" John felt a hard spot on his lower gum while Aiden was sucking on his finger.. When we got home I checked and sure enough there is a tooth there. Aiden had his first tooth cut through his gums. He is getting so big, so fast! I guess that explains all of the recent sleepless nights and crankyness. We thought he might be teething because he has been drooling like crazy, chewing on anything he can fit in his mouth, and biting on his bottom lip alot. My lil man has his first tooth and looks sooooo adorable. Then again, he always does...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home