Sunday, September 03, 2006

One month old...

I can’t believe that Aiden is already a month old!!! Time is going by so quickly. He’s been having problems with his belly and that makes me sad. I hate suckass doctors that can’t figure out what is going on and making him feel yucky. He’s getting big and developing such an awesome little personality. I love him more than anything in this world and just want him to be ok. Aiden and I hang out all the time and I love spending time with him. It can be stressful at times but it is so worth it. He’s my sunshine. John is of course back to work now and misses our days together but he makes up for it when he gets home and on the days he has off. I think Aiden is turning into a lil momma’s boy. That’s not a bad thing though :-) He makes the most awesome expressions and faces. Every morning I lay him down on my bed in between my legs and he just kicks and stretches all over the place. I call it his morning workout. He goos & gahs and smiles, I love it. He holds his head up all the time and tries to roll onto his side. He gets mad when he can’t do it. He’s such a strong little man. He's getting so strong. He loves to grab onto your fingers with his hands and he has such a strong grip. He also loves to grab onto a huge clump pf my hair and not let go. Haha. Aiden also loves listening to music, when I sing to him, when John reads to him, and he loves looking at pictures. He is responding to peoples voices when they walk into a room and he recognizes them. More so mine and John’s voice. It’s just so awesome and he’s truly amazing. Oh, and he has the most beautiful smile and everytime he smiles at me it makes my heart melt!

Happy one month old Birthday my lil panda bear. Daddy and I love you lots and lots!!!!

xoxo

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday babalouie!!! i love you <3

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the photo! it came in today's mail.
love to you and your mommy and daddy,
auntie bekki

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home