Thursday, July 27, 2006

Another weekly update…

Over the weekend we did a bunch of stuff around the house but Monday I was paying for it as I didn’t feel well at all! So John and I woke up early and ran a few errands that we needed to take care of. It was so freakin hot outside. When we got home, I stripped down to my scibbies and just laid in bed with a cold compress on my head. I fell asleep for almost two hours. I think that was the most sleep I’ve had in weeks!!!!! I keep waking up all night long, it sucks. I get up like every 45 minutes to an hour, every hour. I understand your body getting you ready for night time feedings once the baby gets here and stuff but every 45 minutes??? I feel like I no sooner fall asleep and I’m awake again. So I’m a really tired girlie. I just can’t wait until Aiden gets. I’m scared shitless about the whole going into labor, birthing, and then whether or not I’ll be a good enough mommy to my lil boy but at the same time I can’t wait until he gets here. Other than that, this week we haven’t done much around the house after working hours, I’m just too tired by the time I get home. Tonight after work I plan on doing a few things in the bedroom, so hopefully I’ll actually follow through with it and I won’t be too tired. My feet and legs are killing me today. It’s like 91 degrees outside today but it feels like 96. Hey, that’s what it says on the internet forecast! Haha. Tomorrow morning we go to the doctors for our weekly checkup, so hopefully I will have progressed some. I honestly don’t think I have though. We will see though.

We only have 8 days until Aiden's due date is here!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home