Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Another ultrasound…

Today we went to the hospital to have another ultrasound done. I’m sure that is the last one we will have before you get here. So we got to see you again :-) You were moving around like crazy once again. The ultrasound tech commented a couple of times on how active you are. Like I didn’t already know that one. Haha. She said that your heart rate was 146 which is good. You’re already facing head down, which means that you are in position already to come out whenever you’re ready to. After doing all of your measurements she said from what she can tell you weigh about 8 pounds, 1 ounce. I know that is only a guess and a lot of times the weight is wrong, that they really can't tell how much a baby weighs from an ultrasound. So I guess we’ll just have to wait until you get here to find out for sure. She said my amniotic fluid levels were good and that I look like I‘m measuring about a week ahead. So it was an excellent ultrasound! You’re growing as you should be and doing awesome. Oh, she also asked if I’ve been having contractions because a few times during the ultrasound my stomach would get really hard. So now I guess it is just a matter of you showing up when you feel like you’re ready too. They gave us a picture of you today so I'll scan it and post it.

There are only 17 more days until your due date. Unless you want to show up early for dinner. It's up to you. Everyone is anxiously waiting for your arrival, especially me and daddy!
xoxo

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home