Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tenth doctor’s appointment…

Today we went back to the doctor’s for our two week check up. Everything is going well. Aiden’s heartbeat was perfect. They did an internal exam and the test for the Group B strep (GBS). She said that my cervix is starting to soften a little, but not a lot and that I’m about a finger dilated. We had some questions to ask her, one of them being about the terrible cramps or pains that I’ve been getting. She said most likely they are Braxton-Hicks contractions. We asked her about the white shadow around my belly button and apparently now I may have gotten a little hernia, I guess from the pressure or something. I think that’s about it that I can think of right now. Now we start going for our weekly checkups, so we’ll be going back next Friday. It’s getting close, only like 4 weeks to go or 29 days, however you want to look at...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's gone by so fast. I'm so happy for you two!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home