Wednesday, July 19, 2006

16 more days to go...

I feel crappy today. This heat is just killing me and making me miserable! On Tuesday it was like 100 degrees and yesterday it was like 98 degrees, I think today is just about as hot. Being nine months pregnant and having to go out and about in this heat is terrible! I haven’t been sleeping at all lately, so I’m exhausted. I’m just so uncomfortable and feel huge! I only have 16 days to go until my due date, so I guess I should be happy about that.

We got some stuff done around the house this week. Aiden’s crib is all made and set up, we did a little more organizing, and I started to pack my bag for the hospital. I also did some of Aiden’s laundry, not a lot just a few outfits for when he first gets here. We’re going to wait and see how big he actually is before washing too many clothes for him. We washed his bath towels, receiving blankets, and that kind of stuff. We also went to Babies R Us over the weekend and got some more stuff that we needed for when he gets here.

I’m trying to think of what else has been going on. I guess not much. The heat really kicks the crap out of me. I can’t wait to stop working. I could stop now but I feel bad and don’t want to become lazy. Tomorrow morning I have a doctor’s appointment for my weekly checkup. I’m so happy that one of the doctor’s that I like had a cancellation so I switched my appointment to see her instead of the one I saw last week. So I guess we’ll see how things are going and if I’ve progressed at all. This Saturday we have the breastfeeding class over at the hospital. So I hope that goes well. I guess that’s about it for now or at least all I can think of. Things are going well, I just can’t wait until my lil man gets here :-)

Oh, I also posted a few new pictures here if you want to take a look...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home