Thursday, July 20, 2006

Twelfth doctor’s appointment…

Today we went to the doctor’s for our weekly checkup. We got to see Dr. D so I was happy about that. We had a nice little talk with her about the whole going into labor thing. She took the baby’s heart rate and it was good. I don’t think she told us what it was but it was good. She checked me and I’m still only 1 cm dilated. So nothing much is going on down there. He might actually hold out until his due date. I was hoping that he would be a little early but who knows. I guess he could still come a little early. The bottom line is when he’s ready to come out... that’s when he will come out! She said I’m still doing good on my weight, my blood pressure is good, and the swelling that I have had in my feet, ankles, and calves is just because of the heat and probably water retention. It isn’t anything to worry about, I guess it’s just normal stuff. So everything is going well, baby and I are both doing well, so life is good...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aiden you have to come out to see us soon. Your mommy and me are very excited to meet you! I can't wait. I love you lil'boy. I love your mommy too <3

9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home