Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My dear Aiden...

I know that people are always lecturing me on you sleeping in bed with us and how you shouldn't be, but I love having you next to me. I love just laying there next to you, My favorite time is when I am up in the middle of the night obsessing about something or another and I can't sleep so I just sit there and watch you sleep. I could seriously watch you sleep all night. You are so beautiful and peaceful. You're perfect and I love you so much! No matter what is bothering me or whatever I have going on in my life, all I have to do is take one look at you and it makes me smile & makes everything seem alright again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry about what everyone says.....there is nothing wrong with Aiden sleeping in your bed!! We did it for almost 2 years with Patsy and Bert, and I don't regret one thing about it!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home