Wednesday, July 30, 2008

4th Doctor’s Appointment…

This morning we had our 4 week check-up with the doctor and everything is going really well. I talked to her about how tired I am, my hips bothering me already and the bad cramps and stomach tightening that I had the other night. She basically said unfortunately they are all common and there’s nothing she can do for me. Haha. So she measured my belly and I’m where I should be. She checked both of the babies heartbeats and they are both nice and strong. She said that in a few weeks she’s going to start sending me for stress tests because she can’t really tell if she is hearing the same heartbeat or the two different beats. She kept going back and forth and then decided that it was two different heartbeats. You could just tell. It was funny because when she was trying to listen to the heartbeat on my right side the baby kicked the Doppler thingy. So we were laughing about that. They are both really active and of course they keep me up all night! You can totally see them kicking and moving around now from the outside of my belly. My belly will just get twitchy and you’ll see it move. It’s crazy but it’s really neat at the same time. I guess that was about it or all I can remember right now. It was a quick and pretty uneventful doctors appointment. Both babies seem to be doing awesome and are right where they belong with nice strong heartbeats. So John and I are happy. We go for our next ultrasound next Thursday and then our next doctors visit in another 4 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home