Wednesday, July 09, 2008

The big day...

Today’s the big day! This afternoon we go for our 2nd ultrasound to see the babies. Hopefully both babies will be cooperative and sit still at least for a few seconds to get some good shots for the tech and we’ll be able to find out the sexes. I’m so excited, I can’t wait!!!! I think it’s a boy & a girl. I would love to have two girls and I already have the names picked out but I’m feeling a boy & a girl. I have a list of friends and family members and what they think. It’s about even with a boy and a girl and two girls. It’s funny because no one said two boys. So maybe it’s actually two boys. I guess we’ll find out in a few hours! It honestly doesn’t matter as long as they are both healthy. Well, I gotta go to work now. I’ll let you know how we make out later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home