Friday, June 13, 2008

All of the Signs…

Ok, so I mentioned before that I knew it was twins and I would explain later. So here we go…

The night before I was supposed to have a visit from aunt flow I had a dream that I took a pregnancy test and it was positive so I was pregnant. I woke up the next morning and told John about it. He was like great. Haha. So then of course I kept swearing & telling myself she’d be there any day but she never showed. I took a pregnancy test a few days later and of course it was positive.

A few days after that I had another dream. It was one of those dreams that you don’t really recognize the people in it but you could tell that they were a big part of your life. Well, there was a set of twin girls in it. They were maybe about Aiden’s age and interacting and stuff with me, but it didn’t seem like they were mine. I told John again and I’m sure you know what the reply I got on that one was too. Haha. Twins run in John’s family and skip every other generation. Well, it’s John’s generation to have them. I swore that it wasn’t going to be me it was going to be John’s sister Sue (sorry girl, LOL). So now we know I’m pregnant and there’s a possibility that it could be twins but I was like, no not me. Not because it wouldn’t be a blessing but I just feel like Aiden is still so young and he’s such a lil mama’s boy. He wants my attention all the time.

Next we went to Florida to visit John’s dad, step-mom, and his brother and sister. By this point I was really sick all the time and just exhausted! They had planned to take us to Disney world as John has never been there and of course neither has Aiden. Well, it was a two hour drive each way and they wanted to leave at 6am. I didn’t think I would be able to sit in the car for that long without getting seriously sick and then having to walk around the park all day in the heat would not be a pretty sight. So we had to tell them the news. We didn’t plan on telling anyone for a while, it’s just the way I am. I did the same thing with Aiden. I just want to make sure everything is ok before telling everyone the good news. So the day we flew in to Florida John took his dad out in the garage to tell him that I was pregnant and we wouldn’t be able to go to Disney world. His dad was ecstatic and like oh that’s ok, we can do that later. So he went and told Xio (John’s step-mom). Of course she was ecstatic too! The kids were a little disappointed because they wanted to go to Disney World, so I felt really bad about that. So once they found out of course the topic of twins came up once again and I was like, no it’s not me. I swore I was so sick and tired this time because it was going to be a girl. Xio was like I knew someone else was pregnant because she had a dream and there were 3 babies in it and she only knew of two pregnant people so I must have been the other one.

Well, a couple of days later we were still in Florida and John’s dad & Xio were making breakfast. We were having scrambled eggs so John’s dad was just cracking a whole bunch of eggs into a big mixing bowl. All of the sudden they start talking and giggling and were like do you see this. So I walked into the kitchen and there is a set of twin yolks that came out of the one egg. Right away I’m like oh no, another sign! So Xio says you know what that means and I reply no. So she said it means that someone in the room is pregnant with twins! Of course again I was like no, that’s impossible (well not really, but you know). So John’s dad went down the run down of all of the twins on that side of the family and was like Johnny, it’s your generation to have them. They skip every other generation and it’s now your turn.

We come home and have our first doctor’s appointment. Everything was good and the doctor heard the heartbeat, one heartbeat. So I was like see I told you it was just one. Then a few weeks go by and we are laying in bed watching tv before going to sleep. It was the night before we had our second doctor’s appointment and our first ultrasound. Anyway, we were flipping through the channels and there was one of those shows on about pregnant moms. I don’t know if it was like special delivery or bringing home baby, I forget. The girl that they had on there was really pregnant so we left it on for a few minutes. Here it turns out she was pregnant with 4 babies or so she thought but there was actually 5 and the 5th one was hiding behind some of the other babies and they didn’t see it until the very end. So it was a show on multiples. I was just like oh my gosh, I couldn’t imagine having more than one.

Well, that leads us to the following day which was June 4th, you can read all about that in the blog below. There you have it… all of the signs that it was twins! Call me crazy or whatever you want but I’m a firm believer in signs and I think there were plenty of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home