Friday, September 19, 2008

Insert witty title here...

It’s been a really rough week mentally, physically, and emotionally. I’m past the point of exhausted at this point and I haven’t been feeling well. I pretty much don’t sleep and it’s starting to take its toll on me. Between constantly having to get up throughout the night to pee and how bad my hips hurt. It’s just insane! People that know me, know that I am not one to complain when I am sick or in pain. I pretty much just suck it up, deal with it and wait for it to go away. I’ve tried taking Tylenol a couple of times before bed to see if it helped at all but it doesn’t really. Everything hurts and I’m just so uncomfortable. I have such a preggo waddle it isn’t even funny. My hips and back hurt so much at night it’s getting hard for me to get out of bed to go to the bathroom. It’s like my hips just don’t work or something. I didn’t think that this pregnancy would be so hard on me physically. I know it’s harder to carry twins than a single baby but jeez! I know it will be worth it in the end but it’s just getting really hard right now. I’ve also been getting really crampy lately. I guess maybe my body is just getting ready to go into labor in a few weeks? Who knows? I go to the doctors next week for my check-up and I’ll ask her about it then.

The other day I was in walmart with my sister and half way through the store I got this horrible cramping pain in my belly. It was so bad I thought I was going to throw up, it took my breath away and i was having a hard time walking. All I kept thinking was I can’t go into labor already, it’s too early! We hurried up and checked out and I came home to relax. The pain was there all night but luckily when I got up the next day it was gone. A couple times since then I will get bad cramps almost like period cramps for about 5 minutes or so and then it will pass. I just feel so crappy and I feel bad that I’m even complaining about this. Once the girls are born I will have forgotten all of these aches and pains but right now it’s really tough. I keep telling John that I don’t know how much more of this I can take.

A couple of times this week I woke up feeling like a complete selfish bitch and just horrible. While I’m just lying in bed or sitting in my rocking chair wide awake all I do is sit there and obsess and think. Well, a few times this week I started thinking maybe a c-section wouldn’t be so bad if the doctor said I should have one at 37-38 weeks. Now everyone that knows me knows that I am pretty anti c-section unless there is a medical reason behind it. That is the ONLY reason that I would have a c-section, if there was a medical emergency. I’ve talked about this a million times throughout both of my pregnancies so I won’t go into it again. Anyway, I just felt like maybe I could just do it to get it over with so that I wasn’t so uncomfortable. I know it’s horrible and I’m sure I wouldn’t do it but I just felt very selfish and bad for even thinking about doing it. I know that the girls will come on their own when they are ready to and not a minute before. So after I beat myself up about being so selfish I try to put it out there to the universe and just remind myself that I can do this and it will all be worth it in the end.

Anyway, enough complaining!! The girls are doing awesome and totally kicking my butt. John was sitting here the other night with his hand on my belly feeling them dance around like crazy. Usually as soon as I say look John, they freeze and don’t move. Haha. Not this time, they were going crazy! We got some stuff done last weekend around the house and in the nursery. We’ll be doing a lot more of that this weekend. I don’t know if I mentioned it before but John and I made a baby registry a few weeks ago. Not for a shower or anything but so that for my birthday, which was last weekend and the holidays and stuff people can just buy us stuff for the girls. I don’t personally need anything, I have enough crap. I would rather people buy us stuff for the girls which is what we need. So for my birthday my family members bought us some stuff for them off the registry so we need to go through that stuff, get it washed, and set up. I was so happy! We’re going to take the gift cards and cash that I got this weekend and go buy some more stuff off the registry that we need. Having babies is so expensive! Haha. We’re using what we can from Aiden but now that there’s two of them and they are both girls we still need more stuff. I’ve made like a million receiving blankets for them. I have so many fabrics that I love, I just can’t decide which ones I want to use. LOL.

Aiden is doing awesome as usual. He wasn’t feeling well the beginning of the week. I think it was from getting his flu shot. He would be fine one minute and a hysterical mess the next. I felt so bad for him. He seems to be doing better the last two days though. He’s talking more or at least I say he is. This morning I swear he said “wake up mom”. It was too cute! I wasn’t even sleeping, I was just laying in bed with my eyes shut. We’re going to take him tomorrow to go and get his 2 year pictures taken. I know we are a bit behind but we’re trying. Hopefully he’ll sit nice for the photographer and we’ll get some cute pictures. We haven’t had his pictures taken since September of last year.

Anyway, I’m going to go and get some stuff done and spend some time with my lil munchkin. He’s been very patiently waiting for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home