Monday, October 06, 2008

7th Doctor’s Appointment…

I went to the doctors this morning for my check-up and everything seems to be going well. All of my test results from my last visit came back good. My blood work was all good, the glucose screening test was good, and there was something else but I forget what it was but that was good too. She said my Fundal height is measuring 39 weeks but that is as expected because of me being pregnant with twins. I was like OMG how big am I going to get??? Ha ha. My blood pressure is good, my weight gain is good. She said that all of the bad cramps that I’ve been getting are normal because my uterus is just stretching so much. She did have a hard time finding the heartbeats but didn’t seem too concerned about it because she said she heard lots of movement in there. She eventually found the one heartbeat and I think the second heartbeat very faintly. I go back to see her in 2 more weeks and she said that she will start sending me for a non-stress test once a week so that we make sure both babies are doing well and they can accurately check the girls heartbeats. I go tomorrow afternoon for another ultrasound so we’ll get to see the girls in action then and they’ll be able to get the heartbeats on their monitor. Of course they are still moving around like crazy! Like I said before I either have a couple of gold medal gymnasts or world champion kick boxers in there! Haha. My belly does all sorts of crazy jumps and twitches.

I’m still really tired because at night I just can’t get comfortable because my hips are bothering me so bad. They are actually starting to crack and pop when I get out of bed at night and it hurts like hell. One or both of the girls must also be laying really low because when I walk up steps, try to get into bed, or have to lift my legs I feel a whole bunch of pressure pushing down on my crotch area. Last night I was getting really bad cramps and John was like “are you ok” and I replied yeah, I just have bad cramps again. Then I proceeded to tell him that I sure hope I don’t go into labor anytime soon. As much pain as I am in as and as uncomfortable as I am.... I still need at least 3 more weeks to finish getting ready! Haha. Actually I still don’t know if I’ll be ready then but that’s what I’m shooting for.

Anyway, tomorrow we go for another ultrasound to see the girls. So we are excited about that and I guess I’ll be posting another update then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home